Qmax: 400 m³/d Modules: 3 Start-up: 2017 Condensate treatment in biomass heating plant In R+Z Klagenfurt [Vollansicht]
C-MEM Zero is a portable gravity driven system for drinking water treatment without electric power and without the application of chemicals, which is based on the C-MEM hollow fibre membrane filtration.
- households, schools, hostels
- camping sites / military camps
- emergency assistance
- disaster operation
- no electricity necessary
- small footprint
- easy installation and start-up
- complete removal of suspended solids, bacteria, viruses, helminth eggs (membrane barrier)
- long lifetime of equipment, cheap and easy replacement
- no additional chemicals necessary, except chlorine tablets
- robust process, no fine mechanical parts
Video: C-MEM Zero Drinking Water Treatment Hlaing River
We have learned from the deficiencies of other drinking water treatment technologies and have refined these technologies.
The following features prove this and hence clearly speak for C-MEM Zero:
hence can be used in all places where clean drinking water is needed urgently and quickly.
Operation without electricity
hence independent of power supply.
Operation without chemicals
hence more environmentally friendly and healthier for man.
treatment of hospital wastewater in Laos` capital Vientiane 165 m³/d 4 modules / 256 [Vollansicht]
drinking water treatment for the patients and the staff of Mittaphab hospital in Laos´capital [Vollansicht]