Flow rate: 173 m³/d up to 7.2 m³/h Cartridge: 64 pcs. Modules: 3 Start [Vollansicht]
C-MEM Zero is a portable gravity driven system for drinking water treatment without electric power and without the application of chemicals, which is based on the C-MEM hollow fibre membrane filtration.
- households, schools, hostels
- camping sites / military camps
- emergency assistance
- disaster operation
- no electricity necessary
- small footprint
- easy installation and start-up
- complete removal of suspended solids, bacteria, viruses, helminth eggs (membrane barrier)
- long lifetime of equipment, cheap and easy replacement
- no additional chemicals necessary, except chlorine tablets
- robust process, no fine mechanical parts
Video: C-MEM Zero Drinking Water Treatment Hlaing River
– Certificate Effluent Quality C-MEM Hlaing River Water Treatment (Myanmar)
– Certificate Effluent Quality C-MEM Inya Lake Water Treatment (Myanmar)
– Certificate Effluent Quality C-MEM Kandaw Gyi Water Treatment (Myanmar)
– Certificate Effluent Quality C-MEM Toluca Lagoon Water Treatment (Mexico)
– EU-Declaration of Compliance
We have learned from the deficiencies of other drinking water treatment technologies and have refined these technologies.
The following features prove this and hence clearly speak for C-MEM Zero:
hence can be used in all places where clean drinking water is needed urgently and quickly.
Operation without electricity
hence independent of power supply.
Operation without chemicals
hence more environmentally friendly and healthier for man.
Further product development C-MEM Zero
SFC Umwelttechnik GmbH has further developed its currentless drinking water treatment unit C-MEM Zero: It is now also available with a downstreams active carbon unit as well as with a solar driven inlet pump.
By adsorption C-MEM Zero Active Carbon removes contaminations from water which cannot be removed by filtration e.g. pesticides, fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, heavy metals etc.
C-MEM Zero Solar replaces the manual filling of the raw water tank by a solar driven pump and is therefore an additional user-friendly option of C-MEM Zero.
C-MEM UF Anlage Stadt Bad Tölz
Flow: up to 100 m³/d Cardridge: 2 Start-up: 2021 [Vollansicht]
Großarl heating plant (Austria)
Qd 33 m³ / d max. inflow / max. flow 2 m³ / h [Vollansicht]